- Child Custody/Parenting Time Issues
- Child Support
- Cohabitation Agreement
- Domestic Violence
- Equitable Distribution
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Parental Alienation
- Post-Judgement Issues
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Sports & Entertainment
- Criminal Defense
- Other Practice Areas
- Real Estate
- Municipal Matters
- Six Weeks in With an End (Maybe) In Sight - Developing Trends in Family Law Practice
- Appellate Division Provides Much Needed Clarity on Alimony Modifications When a Payor Seeks an Early Retirement
- Emergent Release for Inmates During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Why the Divorce Rate Might Boom in the US Post-Quarantine
- The Federal Stimulus Package and Divorce - What Does it Mean?
- Ziegler, Resnick & Epstein Attorneys Nominated to Super Lawyers & Rising Stars Lists
- When Divorce Litigation Goes Federal
- Robert Epstein to Speak at Hot Tips Event
- Vikki Ziegler Featured on Beauty Bosses Podcast
- Attorney Vikki S. Ziegler Featured on Dr. Oz’s “Health Court”
- Appellate Division Finds That Alimony Payor Must Still Fulfill Initial Burden of a "Change in Circumstances" Before Being Entitl
- Navigating the FD Docket: Court Forms and Procedures for Parents Who Were Never Married
- What Is Alimony Insurance & How Is it Beneficial to Your Divorce Case?
- What is the “Penalty Rule” and How Does it Apply in Family Court Matters? The Appellate Division Weighs in.
- Who is Considered a Victim Under the Prevention of Domestic Violence Act?
- Attorney Robert Epstein Speaking at CLEfest – Family Law Track
- Jonathan Blonstein to Speak at the 2019 Family Law Summer Institute
- Attorney Steven Resnick Receives Montclair State’s 2019 Distinguished Alumni Award
- Ashley Manzi Elected as President of the Justice Virginia Long Family Law Inn of Court
- Meeting Your Initial Cohabitation Burden of Proof is in Eyes of the Judicial Beholder
- Ziegler, Resnick & Epstein Selected for New Jersey’s Best Lawyers for Families 2019
- A Primer on Federal Tax Reform and the Elimination of the Alimony Tax Deduction
- Living in proverbial purgatory
- Four Takeaways from the Bezos Divorce for the Non-billionaires in the Room
- Appellate Division strikes down another "Not Established" finding in DCF v. N.C. & D.C.
- Appellate Division Establishes Test For Distribution of Stock Awards in New Published Decision
- Is Divorce Your New Year's Resolution?
- Are you willing to be bound by the terms of your Settlement Agreement?
- Vikki Ziegler Discusses Jenni "JWoww" Farley's Restraining Order with E! News
- ZRE Successful on Appeal in Frydrych v. Kolus
- Which States Should Hear Your Custody Case? The Appellate Division Weighs In
- The Burden of Proof when Trying to Stop a Disabled Child’s Emancipation
- Dever v. Howell: Relocation Out of New Jersey
- ‘Tis the Season- Addressing Your Holiday Parenting Time Disputes
- Considering a Spouse’s Exempt Assets When Equitably Distributing Marital Assets
- 5 Parenting Tips for Getting through the Holiday Season
- Ziegler, Resnick & Epstein is proud to welcome Robert Epstein to the team!
- Pascale v. Pascale
- RULE 1:6-6
- ATTOR v. ATTOR
- Service of process via Social Media
- GAC v. GAC
- Changes to New Jersey Court Rule Addressing the Termination of Child Support Obligation
- SILVER v. SILVER
- Malek v. Malek addresses practical constraints of maintaining the status quo pendent lite.
- T.L.H. v. M.H.
- Bridge v. Maier - College Contribution... Just because you contributed 37% for one child, doesn't mean you have to contribute 37
- Ganjoin v. Hall
- Loro v. Colliano - Increase in Child Support: Sometimes Plenary Hearing's just aren't necessary...
- Can a party use a voluntary early retirement to avoid paying support?
- Can a divorcing spouse be imputed income from a beneficial interest in a discretionary support trust?
- Mills v. Mills, 2016 N.J. Super. LEXIS 132 (Ch. Div., June 21, 2016)
- Wondering if you have to give one-half of your personal injury award to your ex-spouse to be? Wonder no more!
- Contact Us
- Why Choose Us
- Site Map