Divorce Counsel that Lights the Way Forward in Livingston, Hackensack, & More
If there's one thing our divorce lawyers have learned over our decades of combined legal experience, it's that no two cases—no two couples or families—are the same. That is why Ziegler, Resnick & Epstein is dedicated to a personalized approach to divorce representation. At our firm, our family law attorneys never lose sight of the individuals behind our cases and partner with these clients as they face this turbulent time. We listen to their goals and concerns and proactively seek favorable results on their behalf both in and outside the courtroom. At Ziegler, Resnick & Epstein, our clients and client families can always rest assured that their interests and well-being will remain an absolute priority as we help navigate them towards a brighter phase of their lives.
You do not have to face this uncertain time without a zealous and compassionate advocate by your side. Schedule a consultation with a divorce lawyer in NJ today. In addition to Livingston, we also have a location in Hackensack, NJ.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
To be accepted into the D.C. Bar you must take and pass the D.C. bar examination. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
To be accepted into the New York State Bar you must take and pass the New York bar examination. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
To be accepted into the New Jersey State Bar you must take and pass the New Jersey bar examination. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
To be accepted into the Essex County Bar you must be an admitted attorney, paralegal or law/paralegal student. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
The New Jersey Supreme Court Board on Attorney Certification administers the certification program in this state. The Board consists of nine members, all of whom are members of the Bar of New Jersey. In addition, there are five Certification Committees that are responsible for reviewing certification applications and for creating and grading the certification examinations.
- We are active and well-known in the community, and have proven ourselves before local judges
- We exclusively focus on matrimonial and family law, allowing us to take on even the most complex cases
- Vikki Ziegler is a frequent contributor on major media outlets, including Bravo, CNN, and the New York Times
- Our team of legal professionals brings diverse perspectives to your case
- We have more than a century of collective experience in matrimonial and family law
- Alimony Learn More
- Appeals Learn More
- Child Custody/Parenting Time Issues Learn More
- Child Support Learn More
- Divorce Learn More
- Domestic Violence Learn More
- Equitable Distribution Learn More
- Marital Settlement Agreements Learn More
- Mediation & Arbitration Learn More
- Parental Alienation Learn More
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements Learn More
- Relocation Learn More